For feet with Flat to Mid arches. A softer more dynamic arch provides a cloud like feeling when walking however provides firm orthotic support at the moment of impact.
Kingfoam Orthotic insoles have a unique dual density arch chamber which dynamically custom shapes to your foot providing customising arch support.
Not only will it feel like walking on a cloud, it will help relieve the symptoms of over pronation and with heal to toe layer of Kingfoam it will also absorb up to 90% of shock impact energy.
75% of people over pronate. The muscles and tendons in the foot stop being effective and the aches begin to flatten which sets off a chain reaction negative side effects in the body.
It makes you feel sore, even after just walking.
- Your arch flattens too much upon impact causing your ankles to roll/lean inward.
- This throws your ankles and subsequently knees, hips and back out of alignment.
- Your joint mechanics perform and absorb impact unevenly which leaves you sore and more likely to develop acute injury such as torn acl, sprained ligaments and early arthritis.
Kingfoam Orthotic insoles dynamically custom mold to your foot shape and help prevent Over Pronation. The result is a dramatic loss of pain/ soreness, prevention of injury and added balance and support.
Simply replace your insoles and allow the Kingfoam Orthotics to warm to your body temperature.
- Extreme Energy Absorption
- The nano technology in ARTi-LAGE Artificial Cartilage Foam absorbs up to 90% of impact energy before it can reach your body
- Outer Material: Fabric
- Can be trimmed to fit, includes adjustable heel risers. Dual weave fabric for longer and harder use
- Adapts to each step: The material eases in to every pressure point relieving stressed areas and evenly dispersing impact
*note insole graphics vary*